2019/2020 Meeting Info
All Meetings will be conducted Virtually
RSVP for a Meeting
RMIAA was formed November 13, 1969 to:
• Promote the institution of insurance.
• Advance the professional standing of the insurance auditor.
• Promote harmony and cordial business relations among members.
• Exchange information on matters and problems of common interest.
• Promote an effective, skilled premium audit function.
The Objectives of this Organization are to unite the insurance auditors of the Rocky Mountain area, to promote professional standards, to encourage a better accounting education and training and to cultivate a spirit of cooperation among its members. Through meetings and other exchanges of information, it seeks to establish consistency and propriety of auditing and classification problems and procedures.
For membership information, contact Becky Garry.
Haley Kennedy, President
Tracy Nunn, Vice President
Susan Kahl, Secretary
Christy Burdyshaw, Treasurer