2018 Meeting Info
1995 S. Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80222
12015 Melody Dr.
Westminster, CO 80234
RSVP for a Meeting
RMIAA was formed November 13, 1969 to:
• Promote the institution of insurance.
• Advance the professional standing of the insurance auditor.
• Promote harmony and cordial business relations among members.
• Exchange information on matters and problems of common interest.
• Promote an effective, skilled premium audit function.
The Objectives of this Organization are to unite the insurance auditors of the Rocky Mountain area, to promote professional standards, to encourage a better accounting education and training and to cultivate a spirit of cooperation among its members. Through meetings and other exchanges of information, it seeks to establish consistency and propriety of auditing and classification problems and procedures.
For membership information, contact Becky Garry.
Nick Holdridge, President
Rick Palmer, Vice President
Becky Garry, Secretary
Gerald Reed, Treasurer